YAY! I’m presenting bully prevention talks in schools to empower kids to live strong. I, Karen Tyrrell, am passionate about bully prevention as a survivor of bullying.
I teach bully prevention skills via my award winning children’s book STOP the Bully. I share creative writing and my experiences as a gifted and talented teacher and author of six books.
I focus on how to STOP the Bully with school students, parents and teachers. I help schools deal with bullies based on my knowledge and experience as a bullied school teacher who overcame mental health issues triggered by bullying.
What’s my expertise in Bully Prevention?
- Karen Tyrrell is a Brisbane award winning mental health, bully prevention and resilience author of two memoirs and four children’s books.
- Karen Tyrrell is an experienced school teacher, speaker, Toastmaster and workshop presenter. Karen presents in schools, libraries, conferences, festivals and in the corporate workplace.
- Karen writes for magazines and appears on radio & TV.
Last year, I presented bully deterrence talks, activities and creative writing to Beenleigh State High School and other schools.
Endorsements for book: STOP the Bully
- Reviews of STOP the Bully from teachers, counsellors, Kids Book Review & reviewers HERE
- Endorsed by Kids Helpline and aligned with Kids Matter Australian curriculum. HERE
- Mayor Pam Parker bought copies for reading tutors to share with Logan schools. HERE
- Groves Christian College bought STOP the Bully as a text book for Yrs 7 & 8.
- Download FREE teacher notes and kids activities HERE
In 2015, I presented literacy mentoring and bully prevention talks to Loganlea High School. HERE
I gave bully prevention talks to Beenleigh library and Logan North Library
Book in a ‘STOP the Bully’ talk
This year several schools have invited me to speak to their students, teachers and parents. Please book me for a Bully Prevention talk or program for your school. Leave a message on my contact page and I will reply with more information.
Can you please share my STOP the Bully talks and resilience books?
Please comment, Like, share, tweet and Google plus.