I’m praying for a 3-Book publishing deal.
Two weeks ago, an International Publisher requested Josh and the It and she is now considering it for publication.
I hope to entice her with all three books in the Space Kids book series.
I’ve plotted, planned and completed the first draft of Book 2,
And now I’m determined to flesh out this story, and bring it to life.
Second draft is well under way.
And I’ve sketched out a plan for Book 3. Part of a master plan for a 3 book series.
Why a Book Series?
• From its first inception, I wrote Josh and the It to be part of a Sci-Fi series.
• I bound together the series with a strong hook and a compelling cause the Space Kids would champion.
• Each book must stand alone with its own strong beginning, well developed middle and a satisfying end.
• Each book will have a common set of characters and settings.
• Children like reading fast paced action adventure stories, part of a series.
• Publishers like to know their ‘latest new author’ is more than a one book wonder.
How did I write Book 2?
• I worked out an intriguing new plot line and story arc that would complement the plot for Josh and the It.
• Decided which characters I’d focus on, which ones I’d resurrect and which ones I’d introduce.
• Invented new sci-fi gizmos that would appeal to kids.
• Kept the action fast-paced like the original Book 1.
• Add kids-style zany humour throughout the story.
I’m sending out ~Positive Book Karma~ to the Universe that the publisher will love Josh and the It and will beg for more. Requesting more Space Kids books to read.
Each day I’m exercising my publishing dream …
I affirm it, I visualize it, I set goals toward it, and most importantly …
I research it.
I live and breathe that dream. I believe anything is possible.
That a hard working writer with a vision, can one day be Published.
All I want is … My First BIG break to launch me into the Publishing Industry!
Almighty Universe, I’m sending out ~ Positive Book Karma~ Please hear my plea.