How do we start 2012 with pure Creative Writing energy?
Enthused, motivated and Refreshed? … Ready to create stories that jump off the page?
How do we keep the creative channels forever flowing?
Cuddle up with our muse?… Prevent writers burn out?… And maybe dissolve writers block?
Here’s the Answer!
Immerse ourselves in a life changing book … The Artists Way, a spiritual path in discovering higher creativity by Julia Cameron.
What #10 Top Habits Nurture the Inner Writer?
• commence your day with free stream of consciousness writing. Pen-write what’s on your mind. Scrawl quickly without pausing or editing.
• set up a daily routine, make a plan eg write creatively first, non-fiction second.
• cherish your inner-child, express your child-like hopes and yearnings, your true emotions.
• write with passion every single day of the week.
• allow your thoughts to wander and freely associate with new ideas, new possibilities.
• meditate daily to increase your creativity… Einstein did!
• be guided by your intuition. Trust your gut feelings.
• experience life as it happens with your friends and family. Relax, socialize and exercise.
• vow a Self-Love pledge, promising to live the healthiest life that you can. Promising to believe in yourself and in your talents.
• bolster your confidence, by ticking off a daily achievable check list.
My Goal for 2012 is to Create my own future as an Author.
~ The best way to Predict the future … is to create it. ~ Peter Drucker
I need to be as grounded as possible to be as creative as I can be. The responsibility is totally mine to be imaginative, embrace new concepts and be pro-active.
How do YOU nurture your Writer within?
How do YOU make sure you’re cherishing yourself … physically, mentally, socially and emotionally?