As a resilience author –teacher – speaker (Karen Tyrrell) I’m aiming HIGH determined to attain my goals! I’m letting my passions for writing and resilience guide me for 2015.
I’m creating my own luck and capitalizing on every opportunity presented to me.
With determination, I’m planning ahead every step of the way, setting realistic objectives.
No Pie in the Sky dreams for me.
I’m focusing on what I can accomplish and the practical steps to reach there. It’s time to reset my targets, as the New Year comes hurtling towards me.
My wish … to make 2015 a memorable year, one to be proud of.
How do YOU work out YOUR Goals?
Squeeze your eyes shut and visualize your Big Picture for 2015.
To feel positive and motivated: set practical goals you can complete in three months or less.
Your brain will react to genuine personal goals that are S.M.A.R.T. ─
Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-bound.
Display your goals at eye level as a constant reminder and incentive.
3 MONTH GOALS for Writing Success
1. Write every day with passion and conviction and everything else will follow.
2. Rewrite & Redraft every writing project you’ve created to the next HIGHEST publishing standard
3. Send away completed projects to writing competitions or to publishers.
4. Follow up on VIP emails … Take advantage of every constructive opportunity presented to you
5. Extend your writers platform, reaching out to your community: face-to-face and online.
6. RESEARCH … RESEARCH … RESEARCH every writing project, every publisher and agent who interests you. Know how the publishing industry works.
7. Join a writing group or sign up to a writing course that will help you achieve your goals.
8. Network and Critique with writers who have a similar passion to you
9. Be creative … envisage a brand new project.
10. Tick off every success along the way.
I’m so proud of where I’m come from… Parents at my school harassed me to breaking point, with me developing mental illness … Now I’m the RECOVERED author of four published books … More Here
1. Spread positive recovery and resilience messages via my published books:
2. Create thought provoking books for children and families that will excite, inspire and empower.
3. Publish my new children’s book … Announcing the cover in 2015.
4. Get my books out to a wider audience including MORE schools, MORE bookshops and MORE networks.
5. Present MORE seminars, writing workshops and speaking events in 2015.
6. Maintain my OPTIMUM happiness, health and career life balance. This is MUST be my #1 PRIORITY.
My DAILY GOALS …for SUCCESS
1. Write every day: 365 days a year.
2. List attainable goals that I CAN achieve for that day.
3. Tick boxes [ ] on my diary page, a visual reminder of each SUCCESS.
4. Congratulate myself on every success along the way.
Meanwhile, I’m setting all those positive Goals in Motion, aiming Sky High, ready for whatever the cosmic forces decide … Please Universe, be kind!
Wishing you all a VERY happy, healthy and SUCCESSFUL 2015!
Thanks for your AMAZING support and encouragement in 2014.
HOW are you priming yourself for SUCCESS in 2015?
What are your S.M.A.R.T Goals?
Please SHARE with your friends, LIKE, Tweet and Google plus 🙂